Tuesday, March 19, 2024

GOD's specific INSTRUCTIONS

 

Deuteronomy 4:2

King James Version

2 Ye shall not add unto the word 

which I command you, 

neither shall ye diminish ought from it, 

that ye may keep the commandments 

of the Lord your God 

which I command you.


Yes, there is GREAT urgency these days.

We have no idea when JESUS will come to "collect" His faithful.

The Rapture can happen any moment of GOD's choosing.

Any time He wakes me up, I write, through SPIRIT's guidance.

Any time He calls my attention to a word, or verse, I study it.

Any time I have a question, I pray to JESUS, for clarification.

Before GOD made me born again, I was all eyes, and ears.

To signs, symbols, and studies, which abound everywhere.

When GOD made me born again, I focus on GOD's commands.

Through JESUS, SPIRIT, and Scripture.


I recall the SPECIFIC times GOD gave instructions:

(More like "alerts", really.)

14 January 2020 -- He alerted me to the Rapture.

29 March 2021 -- He tasked me to "CALL OUT THE ERRORS".

9 February 2022 -- He gave the slogan: "That all men may know the BIBLE, and live by it".

19 March 2024 -- He woke me up early today to write articles on "BROTHERHOOD".


I noticed there's no specific instruction in 2023.

But SPIRIT and I did write TONS of supporting articles.

GOD gives the framework for my work.

All I do is pray, wait, watch, wake up, listen, write, and share.

All is clear.

All is organized.

All is true.


My heart's jumping jelly beans each time SPIRIT gives me a "prompt".

That's what happens when you serve the LORD.

You sit at His feet, listening closely.

Making sure you don't miss a thing.

Making sure you got things right.

Nothing like knowing Who GOD Is.

Someone to love, fear, worship, adore, and obey.

And yes, Someone to laugh with.

Someone Who is probably amused at me.


GOD works with His creation.

You are His creation.

He works with what He put in your heart.

It's meant to serve His purpose, especially if you are His.

All we do, as born again, is to give GLORY to GOD.

Through whatever work He tasked us with.


Well, I belong to the LORD.

I've surrendered my will, to His.

And this is how we work together:

Simply, clearly, decisively, promptly, precisely.


GOD knows I love lists.

He gave me lots of ideas to create lists on.

You won't believe the volume of Scripture notes I have.


GOD knows I love simplicity.

He created an ingenious system for me.

All it takes is ONE word, or "clue" from GOD, and I'm off writing!


GOD knows I love studying.

He gave me TONS to study regarding Scripture.

The Bible is soooo rich in GOD's truth.


GOD knows I love writing.

He gave me TONS to write about.

At the moment, we've got over 100 blogs and 24 ebooks.


GOD knows I love sharing with you.

He gave me a unique way of sharing His WORD with the world.

With no social media, mind you.


It is a delight to be born again.

There is rhyme, reason, and rule to my existence.

All according to GOD's laws, will, and purpose.

There is no time wasted, no word wasted, no energy wasted.

Whether it be from GOD's end, your end, or my end.

I value, and respect, all of us.


That's how it is when you work for GOD.

He's got intelligent use of everything.

He taps the talents He gave you.

Especially if you use it, in His service.

I am only productive, because I believe in JESUS.

John 7:38

King James Version

38 He that believeth on me, 

as the scripture hath said, 

out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.


It's only JESUS who makes me produce anything at all.

John 15:5

King James Version

5 I am the vine, 

ye are the branches: 

He that abideth in me, and I in him, 

the same bringeth forth much fruit: 

for without me ye can do nothing.


The engineers, economists, managers, CEOs, presidents, armies, and scientists of this world will be shamefaced, if they have an inkling of GOD's superior system.

Scripture gives me a healthy inkling.

When I get to heaven, surely GOD will show me more.

For now, I work with what my human vehicle can muster.

Taking great care I am true to GOD's WORD.

With thrilled, childlike delight, of course!

Psalm 1:2

King James Version

2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; 

and in his law doth he meditate 

day and night.


Image: Clipart Library


GOD's specific INSTRUCTIONS

  Deuteronomy 4:2 King James Version 2 Ye shall not add unto the word  which I command you,  neither shall ye diminish ought from it,  that ...