Wednesday, June 15, 2022

DEPARTURE

 

JESUS declared:

Mark 1:15

King James Version

15 And saying, 

The time is fulfilled, 

and the kingdom of God is at hand: 

repent ye, 

and believe the gospel.


I'm no mathematician, but numbers seem to call to me.

GOD, being the designer of the universe, is precise.

He's master of numbers.

Master of time.

Master of everything.

He made me born again at the perfect time.

He makes me write at the perfect moment.

He woke me up today, with the perfect dream.

It felt like it was time to come home.

Or at least, to alert people about that "home".

And I realized it's been 29 months since JESUS first alerted me to the Rapture.

Out of curiosity, I turn to my "Keys to Scripture Numerics" book.

What does the number 29 signify?

The title of that chapter said it all:

"DEPARTURE"


No wonder, I felt that, in my dream this morning.

No wonder, I have to warn you even more.

GREAT is the URGENCY.

JESUS commanded:

Matthew 24:44

King James Version

44 Therefore be ye also ready: 

for in such an hour as ye think not 

the Son of man cometh.


Would you be ready?

Are you aware of your sins?

Have you asked forgiveness for your sins?

Have you repented?

Do you believe in JESUS?

Do you believe in His gospel?

Do you wish to live by the Bible?

Do you believe He will show up, any moment?

Are you born again?

Pray, to know.


Today is also the eight month my beloved baby sis returned to JESUS.

Was that the reason for the OCTAGON purple bead dream?

But I did feel time is running short.

We need to turn to the LORD now.


GOD is precise.

There is nothing wasted in GOD's universe.

If you are aligned with the SPIRIT of GOD, as born again, you can well understand.

Every day we're on earth, is GRACE.

I am grateful for that.

Let's not be complacent.

Let's not scoff.

Let's listen to the WORD of GOD.

It's all that will remain anyway.

Luke 21:33

King James Version

33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: 

but my words shall not pass away.


It's really all preparation now.


Image : Pixabay


GOD's specific INSTRUCTIONS

  Deuteronomy 4:2 King James Version 2 Ye shall not add unto the word  which I command you,  neither shall ye diminish ought from it,  that ...