Wednesday, June 15, 2022

DEATH

 

1 Corinthians 15:51-52

King James Version

51 Behold, 

I shew you a mystery; 

We shall not all sleep, 

but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, 

in the twinkling of an eye, 

at the last trump: 

for the trumpet shall sound, 

and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, 

and we shall be changed.


I used to be really afraid of death.

Not for myself.

But, for a loved one.

I can't bear to let go.

I was working in the big city, the day my brother passed on.

I was living in the countryside, the day my father passed on.

The third time death visited my family?

There was no escaping it.

I was right home, where GOD wanted me.

Eight months ago, a beloved family member died in my arms.

GOD made sure I witnessed it this time.

But He was merciful.

He gave me a premonition about a month ahead.

A week before she joined JESUS, I saw tall, white figures -- vapor-like -- as I was awakened one early morning.

They hovered at the foot of my bed.

To make sure I really saw them, I struggled to wake up.

They were there alright.

LOTS of them.

Were they angels, trying to prepare me?

Were they there to cushion the blow?

A few days after she passed on, I saw tiny trails of vapor following my mom, as she entered the house.

I knew it was my sister.

No wonder, the Bible says this about life:

James 4:14

King James Version

14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. 

For what is your life? 

It is even a vapour, 

that appeareth for a little time, 

and then vanisheth away.


To ease the pain, I wrote more articles on love, life, death at my other blogs.

I also created two more blogs, to aid in my healing:

CONQUERING the last enemy

The GOSPEL on HEALING


Only through JESUS, by praying to Him, do I survive each day.

Only through the task I'm given, of writing and warning you, am I able to keep afloat.

I'm not alone in my grief.

We are all suffering.

Everywhere in the world.

All trying to make sense of things.

For death can be a shock to anyone.

I find comfort in the fact that we can be citizens of heaven.

JESUS has a place for believers.

John 14:1-3

King James Version

14 Let not your heart be troubled: 

ye believe in God, 

believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: 

if it were not so, 

I would have told you. 

I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, 

I will come again, 

and receive you unto myself; 

that where I am, 

there ye may be also.


Only through SPIRIT, can we understand about death.

Only through SPIRIT, can we know about ETERNAL LIFE.

The latter is what JESUS promised for believers.

Do you believe in the LORD?

Are you born again?

It's time to be.

No later, than NOW.


Image: Jill Burrow


GOD's specific INSTRUCTIONS

  Deuteronomy 4:2 King James Version 2 Ye shall not add unto the word  which I command you,  neither shall ye diminish ought from it,  that ...