Wednesday, June 15, 2022

DREAMS

 

Joel 2:28

King James Version

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, 

that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; 

and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, 

your old men shall dream dreams, 

your young men shall see visions:


Many people dream.

Many don't remember their dreams.

But I do.

I've always committed everything to memory.

I write most everything down.

As a child, dreams came when I was ill.

Horrible, repetitive dreams, too.

As a child, you don't understand such.

Sick with fever, you just know it's a tiresome, bothersome dream.

Then, I didn't dream for a while.

In college, the dreams started again.

I saw things new agers and NASA would be interested in.

Then, it stopped again for a long while.

Only to recur in 1997, when my soul was adrift.

When it was searching for something real.

Something true.

About my life.

My self.

After that, the dreams haven't stopped.

I wrote it all down, that I may remember.

It was only many years after, in November 2019, that I finally wrote books about it.

You can read most of it on fictionalized 22 books on spiritual warfare.

These, I wrote, while covid was brewing in China.

While most everyone in the world was absorbed in self, travel, pleasure.

But I was cooped up in room with beloved baby sis.

Writing, writing, writing.

Twenty-two books, in 36 days.

SPIRIT made me write all that time.

For GOD had made me born again two months before the writing spree occurred.

Before becoming born again, the dreams become especially vicious.

Even life-threatening.

Come to think of it, most of it was -- all those years.

After becoming born again, the enemy knew he had lost.

He knew I would tell you about JESUS.

He knew I would share Scripture with you.

He knew I was GOD's own.

That I had made a decision.

Thus, all other research was dropped.

And I focused on the Bible alone.

The dreams thinned out somewhat.

Nothing life-threatening anymore.

But I did see "things".

The enemy makes his presence felt.

As viciously as he can.

But he knew I was now equipped with the WORD.

And with the FULL ARMOR of GOD.


This morning was something else.

Awakened at 4 a.m., I recalled the simple dream.

I found a garterized wooden-bead bracelet at a simple mall.

The octagonal light purple wooden bead caught my eye.

I asked the young girl to take off two small, round beads, that it may fit.

Everything was round beads, made of wood and coconut shell.

I wore the bracelet, and it was time to wake up.

As I woke up, I felt like creating this blog.

It was time to tell you more than ever.

"It's all preparation NOW."

Next post speaks of a discovery.


Related material:

22 Books on Spiritual Warfare

Armagedreamer


Image: Alibaba


GOD's specific INSTRUCTIONS

  Deuteronomy 4:2 King James Version 2 Ye shall not add unto the word  which I command you,  neither shall ye diminish ought from it,  that ...